PPI reclaim calculator
Use a PPI claim calculator and calculate the claim amount of your mis-sold PPI policy
PPI is a special type of payment protection insurance that can be taken out by borrowers so that in the event of the borrower being unable to work the an amount of the debt payments are covered.
Many people in the UK who have borrowed money have taken a PPI policy to cover the repayments of your debts and loans but have been missold a PPI policy. Please note the following checklist:-
- Check the documents of your PPI policy and make sure that there were any columns or box that was prefilled by the company.
- Check whether the company had discussed the all points of the policy clearly with you or not.
- Were forced to take the PPI policy?
- Did the lender PPI refuses to give you the loan or other borrowing if you did not take the PPI policy?
- Check whether you have already a similar PPI policy but the company did not check this point with you.
- Did the lender or PPI selling company check whether you were eligible or not to take the policy?
- When took out the PPI policy then were you unemployed, self employed or a retired person above 65 years old?
If you find any one point from the above points in your policy then please note that unfortunately your PPI policy may have been mis-sold to you.
- If it is then you can get back your whole amount of the policy by claiming for a refund.
- Before making any PPI claim you will have to calculate how much amount you have paid on your PPI policy and how much you will receive on your PPI claim for this you can use the PPI claim calculator.
There are a numerous solicitors and claims companies available in the UK. If you’re not sure what do to next – get in touch with us. We should be able to sort out which company is involved and pursue then for compensation.
- 'No Win - No Fee' Service and No Upfront Fees
- Expert friendly advice
- We will handle your case from start to finish.
Click here to complete your PPI Claim Form
back to top
Frequently asked questions regarding missold PPI Insurance
- PPI Reclaiming Information Centre
- What is PPI - Payment Protection Insurance?
- Have you been missold PPI – Payment Protection Insurance?
- PPI reclaiming explained
- Why is PPI so often missold?
- Check to see if you have been missold PPI – Payment Protection Insurance
- How to reclaim missold PPI – Payment Protection Insurance?
- How much money can I reclaim from a missold PPI claim?
- Get your money back on missold PPI insurance
- Could you have been missold PPI and not even know about it?
- The PPI Industry explained
- Have you been a victim of PPI misselling?
- Can you change PPI provider?
- How to reclaim PPI
- How many years can you back to claim PPI?
- Complaining about missold PPI
- PPI and the Financial Ombudsman Service – FOS
- Financial Ombudsman Service – FOS – Complaint forms
- PPI Claims handling firms
- PPI Claims handling lawyers and solicitors
- PPI claims court process
- PPI claim back
- Mortgage PPI reclaim
- No Win No Fee PPI claims
- PPI refund
- Reclaim PPI
- Reclaiming PPI
- PPI claims
- Mis-Sold PPI
- Reclaim PPI Charges
- Payment Protection Insurance refund
- Claim back PPI
- PPI compensation
- PPI mis-selling
- Reclaim PPI insurance
- How to reclaim PPI
- Fees and Terms of PPI reclaim service of UK Finance Online Limited